I know that it’s been a pretty short time since I focused my post on the beautiful Misty, (go check it out if you haven’t, yet!) but I’ve been nominated for three tags/awards already, :O, so I wanted to do them before I procrastinate horribly and have literally 57 tags/awards that I haven’t done, because that’s what happened on my last blog, Hooves & Pens. 😉
So, for those who don’t know what the Versatile Blogger Award is, let me tell you. It has been created to feature and recognize blogs/bloggers that have unique content.
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
Oh, wow. I feel truly honored! A huge thank you to Zielle, and definitely check out her blog – it is a lovely, beautiful one!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- I never wear solid pink
- I have only ridden a horse five times
- I’m a huge morning robin
- My birth-flower is a daffodil
- My birthstone is an aquamarine
- I’m sensitive
- I love all things soft and fluffy!
Yes, I’m sorry, but I can’t think of anymore. XD
Here are the Rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
What is/are your favorite TV Shows?
Pretty much anything Food Network. 😛
What is one thing you’d like to become better at?
What was the last gift you received?
My “Autumn Month” gift from my bestie – a pair of blue earrings she made herself! 😀
What is a long-term goal of yours?
To be a better human being.
What is your dream day?
I don’t know…riding, writing, talking with my besties, playing with my puppy, reading, relaxing…
What do you do when you’re bored?
Hah! I’m NEVER bored anymore.
If you could try any job for a week, which job would you choose?
I think it’d be cool to work in a salon. 😀
What is one weird thing about you?
My very easily-changeable moods.
Do you prefer staying home, or going out and about?
Um, that really depends.
If you became president, what is the first thing you would do?
Resign. XD I would panic.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people brag, when people misspell/have incorrect grammar, and when people misspell/mispronounce my name. (Sorry, Noel. That last one was sort of directed towards you. Just to let you know, it’s “Enni” not “Ennie.” But, don’t worry about it)
1. What’s on your Christmas Wishlist this year?
All I want for Christmas is a happy Christmas.
2. What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve ever written?
3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Extrovert, extrovert, extrovert! I am very much energized more by being with people than being alone. 🙂
4. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Lie in bed and daydream.
5. Describe your perfect day?
I just did this in my other Liebster award. XD
6. What’s your favorite blog photo prop at the moment?
………….*record scratch* that exists?
7. What’s the best piece of blogging advice you’ve ever received?
USE PICTURES IN LONG, DEEP POSTS. BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, IT HELPS.
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I’d like to spread happiness!
9. Who do you wish you could swap lives with for a day?
10. What’s your favorite blogging related app/ social media platform?
I have none. 😉
11. What’s the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word “Christmas”?
The names of my older brothers that are coming home for Christmas from graduate school/college ON THE FIFTEENTH!!! #SOEXCITED.
Thank you, both again, for nominating me! 😀 I nominate…anybody. ;P Sorry, but I can’t think about a lot of people who haven’t already been nominated. 🙂 Here are my questions:
- What’s your dream pet?
- What’s your worst nightmare?
- What thing you can unashamedly say that you HATE?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without? (Hint, hint, Christianity, anyone?)
- What makes you sad?
- What makes you happy?
- What do people know that they should NEVER say to you?
- What’s the funniest conversation you’ve ever had?
- Do you change your mind often?
- What’s one food you’d like to live on?
- Do you have any lifelong regrets?
That’s all, and thanks for reading! 😀
So, if I nominated you, don’t forget to do the awards! 😀 Have a Holly, Jolly, Christmas, and peace to all Earth and goodwill men. 😉