Welcome to…THE BUTTON PAGE: little designs that advertise your blog to the entire world. I would be most obliged if you put up mine. 🙂 Here’s a step-by-step guide to putting up buttons if you’re new to WordPress:
1. Drag your mouse over the button until it turns blue.
2. Press Ctrl and C at the same time.
3. Go to your button page. (It’s basically a normal page like the ones you use for Home, About Me, etc. etc.
4. Press Ctrl and V at the same time.
5. Click on the button and then click on the link icon. It looks like a little paperclip and is in the little menu under your page title.
6. Type in the URL.
You did it! If you use a mobile device, just press and hold on the button until a little menu appears, press Copy, go to your button page, press on the screen until a little menu appears, press Paste, and then follow steps 5-6. 🙂
Other Lovely Buttons (
Of course not as lovely as mine kidding, kidding):