Since people like to know about the person behind what they’re reading, I’ve written this page for your benefit. Enjoy!
Well, let’s start with the basics. My name’s Enni, I’m a human girl, a Christian homeschooler (stereotypical), and an INTP writer. Now, I guess that you’ll be wanting some elaboration, so here we go.
- I’m 2nd generation Chinese-American.
- I tend to be brutally honest and sarcastic around those who I’m most comfortable with. Basically, what I’m saying is that the nicer I am to you, the less comfortable I am with you. 😛
- My fandoms include: The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Hunger Games.
- Though I’m not the biggest Harry Potter fan – I’m a Slytherclaw! I’m mostly on the Slytherin side, but I have strong Ravenclaw traits. 🙂
- I’m a big homebody, and would honestly prefer to just stay at home all day. 😛
- I enjoy writing very much, though that being said I haven’t touched any of my WIPs in several months…
- My birthday is March 27th, and no, of course you can’t know the year.
- My greatest talent is not being able to write bio pages.
- I have double-jointed elbows, which I didn’t notice until I was leaning on my palms and my friend freaked out.
- I love multitasking…how good I am at it? That remains disclosed.
- I pretty much like all mammals excluding apes and monkeys.
- I live in the suburban area, and I have one dog.
Who’s cuter than your dog.
- RUNNING IS OVERRATED.
Now…how does one end a bio page? Goodbye? I guess? But nobody’s actually leaving. I’ll see you around? I guess that works. 😛 See you around, and please don’t be scared off by the bio page – I promise, I’m a nice person.